Rate demand 2019
Authorization form of charge on bank account
Authorization form to require delivery of payment notice
Hydraulic mitigation systems reduction coefficient request
Application of the reduction coefficient request
with the attached Notice of Payment we would like to inform you of the bill for the year 2019 of reclamation or irrigation contributions regarding the your properties within the territory of the Consortium.
The contribution was determined according to the criteria of the Rating Plan approved by the Veneto Region with a D.G.R. 1563 of October 3rd, 2017.
The Plan defines the homogeneous methods through which all costs of management, maintenance, operation and surveillance of the hydraulic works are divided among all real estate that benefit from land reclamation, whether for agriculture or urban use, throughout the entire Board territory. On the other hand, costs deriving from irrigation activities are distributed only among the agricultural estate served by the irrigation network.
Through the hydraulic works delivered to the Board, the functions of rainwater runoff and water defence are carried out to the benefit of an area of about 115.000 hectares, of which more than 80.000 are located below medium sea level. Furthermore, a part of the Board territory of about 60.000 hectares is served by the irrigation network.
It is reminded hereby that in 2019 the mandate of the current Administration is going to be concluded and, as required by the Regional Law n. 12/2009, at the end of the year there will be elections for the renewal of the Board Assembly. In this regard, with a subsequent note, detailed information will be sent to all Associates entitled to vote.
For more details please contact our offices or check the Land Reclamation Board website www.bonificavenetorientale.it, in the "Cadastre" section.
|Dr. Giorgio Piazza|
Associates resident abroad have the possibility to pay this notice by bank transfer to the bank account at Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena, in the name of:
IBAN IT 60 X 01030 36241 000000589072 – BIC PASCITM1V89
carefully indicating in the object the Notice number (“Avviso di pagamento”) and the Tax code (“Codice fiscale”) only.
This Notice is a good-paying form and is sent to all associates registered in the Land Reclamation Board Register at the beginning of the year 2019.
All associates are invited to check the cadastral data, the heading, the tax code and the address. To correct any errors, please give a copy of the documents to the Board Offices in the way described below.
The variation request does not entail the suspension of the deadlines for the payment of the contribution and will take effect from the 2020 contribution. For changes in ownership, the seller's right to compensation against the buyer for the reclamation fees paid remains valid after the sale.
In case of non-payment within the deadlines indicated, the mandatory procedures established by D.P.R. n. 602/1973, and then notified the payment documents with the increase in expenses and legal fees for coercive collection.
We would like to remind that reclamation bill may be deductible expenses from the earnings reported for tax purposes, in accordance with art. 10, a) of D.P.R. 917/1986 and resolution n.44/E of 4.7.2013. To this purpose, we encourage you to keep the entire Notice and the receipt of payment. It is also important to underline the possibility of activating direct payment on bank account by completing and returning to the form which can be downloaded from the website or obtained directly from our Office.
Associates who wish to receive the Electronic Payment Notice directly to their e-mail or who wish to activate direct debit to their Bank Account (SDD), can request it by filling in the forms available on the Land Reclamation Board website - www.bonificavenetorientale.it - "Cadastre" section or directly at the Board Offices.
Any recourse against this Notice of Payment, for material errors, can be proposed to the Board (art. 112 - R.D. May 8th, 1904, n.368) within thirty days of the expiration (D.P.R. November 24th,1971, n.1199).
According to L 241/90, we inform you that the person in charge of the tax procedure is the Board General Director Eng. Sergio Grego.
Privacy Information EU (GDPR)
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulations, you are invited to read the information on the institutional website of the Veneto Orientale Land Reclamation Board. We intend to inform you that:
1. The personal data processed by the Land Reclamation Board are also acquired through the Real Estate Registers, the Data Banks of the State Administrations, without the need for your consent.
2. The data are processed with reference to the following purposes to complete:
- the duty of registration and storage of data and formation of the Board Cadastre;
- current administrative accounting and tax obligations, including contributory requirements;
- to the obligations deriving from laws, regulations, Land Reclamation Board statute and / or contracts,
as well as:
- to allow the Land Reclamation Board Offices to maintain contacts with the Associates;
- to guarantee your participation in the institutional life of the Authority;
- to manage the data themselves for studies, statistical statistics, in anonymous form;
- to use, if necessary, the data acquired for the purposes of legal protection of the Authority.
The data will be correctly stored as long as necessary to achieve these purposes.
The data will be processed using IT tools and / or paper support and will be reserved for authorized personnel only, in compliance with current regulations and with the adoption of minimum security measures.
3. To request information and rights under the Regulation (including right of access, right of rectification, right to cancellation, right to limitation of processing, right of opposition), contact:
- the Data Controller (firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com) at the Portogruaro headquarters Viale Venezia, 27 (Phone 0421 392511 - fax 0421 392512) or the registered office of San Donà di Piave (VE), Piazza Indipendenza, 25 (Phone 0421 596611 - fax 0421 596659)
- the Data Processor as Board General Manager, Eng. Sergio Grego (Phone 0421 392511, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
- the Data Protection Officer (DPO) Antonio Forza Esq. (Phone 0421.380384, e-mail email@example.com)
For information or communications
Board Records Office in San Donà di Piave
Piazza Indipendenza 25 – 30027 San Donà di Piave (VE)
Tel. 0421-596688 - 0421-596611 – Fax 0421-596659
Schedule: Monday from 8.30 AM to 12 AM
and Thursday from 3 PM to 5 PM
Board Records Office in Portogruaro
Viale Venezia 27 – 30026 Portogruaro (VE)
Tel. 0421-392588 - 0421-392511 - Fax 0421-392512
Schedule: Monday from 3 PM to 5 PM
and Thursday from 8.30 AM to 12 AM